So, Here we are in Laurel, MD!! We made it! I was a hard a hard eight months apart but we did it. It' s amazing how we just do what we have to do and we actually make it to the end just fine. Last September felt like yesterday yet also so long ago. It was so great to be back in St. Louis with my family and friends, working, back in the civilian life, but it was also very trying...being without Bryan, being a mother, a father, a full time teacher to middle schoolers while at the same time trying to be the best mom I could to Gabi, who was at that awkward developmental age of terrible 2 to horrible 3!!! God love her, but there were times where I thought I wasn't going to make it to May!!!
But we did! She is settling into her "new house" just great and she is a much sweeter, reasonable 3 year old. AND what a personality!
Bryan is happy where he is right now in his career. He is now at his second Intelligence training for the army and will finish this year long class in March '09. His next assignment is up in the air but we have some ideas...which I'll have to share next blog. We have some discussing to do.
1 comment:
Nice job Beth! The blog looks good and it will come in handy for keeping up to date with people. I may actually call you about this as I was trying to implement the same type of communication only for the Whole Johnson clan in the form of a website. I figured I would get in up and formatted and then the techies in Cali could fix whatever I screwed up!
Post a Comment