Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cookies for Santa


Gabi and I made Swedish Butter Cookies for Santa (and me!). Since I can't make it home for Christmas this year I have to keep some of my favorites from Mom in my home. My favorite of the 20 different kinds of cookies my mom makes every xmas is swedish butter cookies. I don't know what it is, though. They just don't taste the same. I even made a second batch using a different recipe, thinking it would be more like my mom's. It wasn't... Bryan and Gabi(and I'm sure Santa) love them but they just don't know how they're really supposed to be. Anyway, it was fun cooking with Gabi. She loves to help and her enthusiasm is contagious.

Gabi wrote Santa a note in hopes that he'll write her back.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

You guys look great, so happy and healthy:) Merry Christmas!

cutest blog on the block

Widget_logo