Friday, March 13, 2009

Jacob's First Month


Wow, did I luck out! My little boy is so sweet. He is so mild tempered and calm. No colic, acid reflux...even his cry is sweet! Yes, I am knocking on wood. Even my recovery is better than it was with Gabi. Speaking of Gabi, she is doing as well as can be expected. She was the baby for 4 years so this transition won't happen overnight. She has her good days where she loves him and kisses him and wants to play with him...and her bad days when she tells me to take him back! This will be a very hard year for her with Bryan leaving in a few weeks so I am trying to keep my cool with her new little attitude. She is turning 4  on the 17th but she has the attitude of a 13 year old. She's lucky she's cute!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Too cute! After the delivery you had you certainly deserved a good little boy. I hope all is well. Miss you guys!

cutest blog on the block

Widget_logo