Monday, June 8, 2009
Jacob is 4 months!
Where does the time go? It is passing so quickly. Jacob is already rolling over and he has such a funny personality. He is all smiles! I never knew a baby could be so much fun. Don't get me wrong, Gabi was fun, but a lot more work. They are night and day. He is so easy going, smiley and just plain "PERFECT". He puts himself to sleep at night! My friends can't believe how good he is either and everyone wants to take him off my hands. That's nice and all but I really miss him if I give him up for an afternoon. He is my sweet little angel. Gabi is so good with him. She loves him and is showers him with kisses. She is dying to play with him and I think she can't wait for him to grow up. If he falls asleep in his swing while she isn't paying attention she'll say,"OH, he fell asleep. Can I wake him up so he can play with me?" My response, of course, is "Hell no!" He 's a great baby and all but I am really tired. I don't know how single mom's do it?
Bryan is doing well and will have his first mission this month. He thinks he'll be in the Phillipines and Japan. I will be meeting him in San Antonio in July with the kids at a conference for about 10 days. We can't wait! He is going to die when he sees how much his babies have grown. Gabi's legs are so long! It's like she got big overnight!! Slow down, please!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment