The new jewelry is in!! Many of you know I am a Premier Designs Jeweler. Premier is a company that produces high fashion jewelry and is an awesome company to work for. One of their main purposes in starting this business 24 years ago was to help women stay at home with their children and still be able to participate financially in the family. Well, that's what I am doing this year while my babies are still at home!
They jewelry sells itself. They have an awesome hostess program. My hostesses earn anywhere from $150 in free jewelry to $500 in free jewelry (depending on the current specials). I make 50% of what I sell and make my own hours. It is really perfect for my life right now with Bryan being gone. I LOVE what I do.
Here's a bit of what the new jewelry looks like and some combinations we put together.
Combos B Fall 09
Combos a Fall 09
No comments:
Post a Comment