Sunday, February 28, 2010

15 hour flight - here we come!




I can't tell you how stressed I was about this flight. It was actually 13 1/2 hours instead of 15. Like that's so much better. I had planned on taking pictures every step of the way and these were all I got. Believe it or not, I was so busy and pictures were the least of my concern. The flight really wasn't that horrible. The kids were awesome. Gabi was all over Bryan and Jacob was great! He took a good nap and slept for about 6 hours when it was his "bedtime". The part that is rather horrible is the jet lag. We have been up every night (the last 3 nights) at about 2-3am and wide awake with both kids. By late morning we are exhausted. Bryan says it gets better but I am very anxious and to tell ya the truth, kinda bitchy. I don't do well on little sleep. I can't tell what it's really like here yet cuz we've been so tired so I'll keep ya posted. It sure is big city, though. Pics will follow. You won't believe it!!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Welcome to Asia! John is looking into a job in Korea, we shall see. It took us about 2 weeks to adjust to jet lag, but never had a problem after the move going back to the States and returning. You arein the land of great shopping. Foaches galore! (Fake Coache purses). Let me know how it is going:)

cutest blog on the block

Widget_logo