My mom's retirement came at a perfect time because she was able to come and visit us in Korea for one month!! It was a great month. I was a little worried that it might be too long but it was so awesome. She was a big help and so much more relaxed than normal. The kids loved having her here and I really needed her. Bryan had a lot of time off so we were able to do a bunch. We showed her a lot but there is still so much that she didn't get to see that we haven't even seen yet. This really is a big city and a bit overwhelming at times. We did enough, I think, since we also had the kids with us a lot of the time. We went to some shopping districts, lots of restaurants but not really any that top anything in the states. Korean food just isn't that appealling to me or her. She had quality time with the kids and we were even able to take her out for an evening on Bryan's bday and show her our favorite spots, all walking distance. We got home at 3am and she was able to hang until we got home and then she lost it...yes lost everything she consumed into the porclein god! Having her here, made me feel like I was just back home and it really went by too fast!
She video taped everywhere we went and we have some great photos that I wouldn't normally take since I live here. There's a lot so be patient.
Video to come!!



No comments:
Post a Comment