Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Our New House
I was able to leave the kids with my mom and dad and take a quick girls trip to San Antonio and house hunt. Molly, Beebs and I went for the weekend and packed in a Friday night and all day Saturday and found our new home!!! It is a new construction and it is about finished. I am soooo excited. Finally a house!! This is our first time buying...obviously since we never stay anywhere long enough. San Antonio will be 4 years!!! It's not a home yet but it will be once we put all our stuff in it on June 20th!!! We can walk to Gabi's new school, the community pool and park, we are in a good school district and there is so much to do for the kids within 20 minutes. The house is 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths, with a huge master bath, walk in closets in all bedrooms, granite kitchen with an island, french doors from the breakfast room to the backyard with a covered patio, sprinkler system and fenced yard. Guess it's time to get our dog!!! The kids will have their playroom in the open gameroom upstairs and I love our master bedroom.
I can't wait to be a family again.
Here are photos the realtor took but more to come in June!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment