Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Be Positive!!!


It worked!!! We are having another baby. This time it's going to work. How do I know?... I feel worse than I've ever felt in my whole life. It's like the worst hangover you can imagine but not being able to enjoy the night before! AND EVERYDAY ALL THE TIME! Gabi wasn't like this. I bet I have a very stubborn, hard-headed little girl in there. As if one wasn't enough.
Speaking of my little angel...she was the first to find out. We did the test together and when I showed her and told there was a baby in mommy's belly, she said, "Good Job, Mommy!", like it was all my doing. She ran to show daddy and we are all very pleased.  

2 comments:

Irene said...

YAY for Baby Eldreth!! I hope you are feelingn better soon...
Hugs!

TnK said...

Congrats Beth!
~ Karen (Germany)

cutest blog on the block

Widget_logo