He loves his new zebra. It was a hand-me-down from a friend here and I can't get him off of it. He is such a fast learner! He watched Gabi do it one time and now he is all over it. Gabi was so different at this age. I really think it's because he sees her do everything that he wants to do it also. I caught him in the diaper bag the other day. He pulled out a tissue and my first thought was, " Great, there it goes, in the mouth", but instead he blew his nose!! Now I put a tissue to his nose when he has boogies and say, "Blow", and he does! He's a funny kid with a lot of expression. He and Gabi together are especially funny.
1 comment:
Ethan still has his out and bounces on it some. Its a cute toy and one I won't give away bc hopefully I will have another!
Post a Comment