Monday, May 3, 2010

Zumba




My new favorite workout is Zumba!! What a great group of women and what a fun workout! I never knew my hips could do that! Rosa, our instructor, is the greatest. She does this class 2x a week for us as a volunteer and lets our kids come also. Jacob will sit in the stroller for part of the class but he then gets too excited and wants to dance with me. I put him in the Ergo and wear him on my back. Talk about a workout! Rosa and I realized we knew each other in Germany. I taught her daughter Spanish!! Small world. This class has really changed my life and how I feel about my workouts.

2 comments:

momof3boys said...

Don't you love it!

Unknown said...

Hey Bethie, looks like fun! Think I should try it or would I die? Love ya, Mom

cutest blog on the block

Widget_logo