Tammy and I planned a dinner for our husbands to meet and she also invited her friends, Anne and John. We went to Korean BBQ, one of our favorites. I experienced Soju for the first time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Not much taste but definitely needed a Sprite close by to wash it down. We went to a couple of bars in Itaewon afterwards and ended up at a bar called, "Naked Bar". No it wasn't a topless bar. The dj booth was a truck with a dance floor attached to it. They played the music video for every song they played, which I loved cuz I never see music videos. It makes me appreciate the song better and actually see who it is that I am listening to. I am so bad with artists. Anyway, we loved the dance floor. Danced the whole time! We were drenched!!! Bryan and I ended up going out to his favorite bar after that and then ran into our friends (neighbors), Nick and Sarah, and then went out with them. I don't know how we did it but it was 4am when we finally got home. Won't be doing that for awhile. Craziness but lots of fun with good company!!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Couples Night with New Friends
Tammy and I planned a dinner for our husbands to meet and she also invited her friends, Anne and John. We went to Korean BBQ, one of our favorites. I experienced Soju for the first time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Not much taste but definitely needed a Sprite close by to wash it down. We went to a couple of bars in Itaewon afterwards and ended up at a bar called, "Naked Bar". No it wasn't a topless bar. The dj booth was a truck with a dance floor attached to it. They played the music video for every song they played, which I loved cuz I never see music videos. It makes me appreciate the song better and actually see who it is that I am listening to. I am so bad with artists. Anyway, we loved the dance floor. Danced the whole time! We were drenched!!! Bryan and I ended up going out to his favorite bar after that and then ran into our friends (neighbors), Nick and Sarah, and then went out with them. I don't know how we did it but it was 4am when we finally got home. Won't be doing that for awhile. Craziness but lots of fun with good company!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment