We have been very busy. Gabi 's school is year round so we have kept our same routine. Drop Gabi at the bus at 8:45, Jacob and I go to Zumba (sometimes he goes to the sitter on base), have coffee with the girls on Tues. and Thurs. after Zumba, and then take Jacob home for a nap. We pick Gabi up at her bus stop at 2:30 and we always have an after school activity planned, whether it's the playground with Angelina or Chloe (Sarah's and Amber's girls who Gabi loves I love the moms), or the pool where Gaboi always knows someone ( which means I do too), or to a friend's house for a play date or just for a walk to the playground by our house. The weather in June was pretty good. July is a different story!! Bryan was TDY to the states for part of the month so we make sure to keep very busy. I had some farewell lunches and some girl's nights out. Gabi had 4 birthday parties to attend and we bbq'd with friends a few times. I have a great group of girls here that I go out with and our kids play. They are mainly moms from Crada, where Gabi goes, but a few don't. I think I have found my nitch here!! I know Gabi has!!



No comments:
Post a Comment